Fundraising and grants – England & Scotland
Womens Wellbeing Club CIC are looking for 2 people to join our team
1 based in Scotland
1 based in England
These roles are for fundraising and grants.
You would need a proven track record in this field, be able to work well as part of a team and work independently on a voluntary basis. You will need to be able to commit to at least 4 hrs a month.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Approaching businesses, local authorities, trusts and individuals to secure funding
- Organising and helping with fundraising activities such as sponsored or promotional events,
- Recruiting volunteers and coordinating their work
- Planning donation campaigns and events.
- Controlling budgets and working to targets
- Writing reports and press releases on upcoming events and grants awarded.
- Coming up with new ways to acquire funding – through events, online advertising or legacy-giving campaigns
The ideal candidate will have:
- Communication skills
- It and social media skills
- Good organisation
- Administrative and project management skills
- The ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- Creative thinking
- Initiative and the ability to solve problems.sincerely
If you want to join our expanding family on a voluntary basis please email your CV and a covering letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org using the reference REF F&G VOLUNTEER as your subject line.
The closing date for applications is 4th January 2021
Women only need apply under schedule 9 (Part 1) of the Equality Act 2010.